TimeBolt Release Log
- Squashed some bugs.
- Removed "()" from the list of special characters issuing video preview warning.
- Export Cuts to XML Sequence which embeds Source Media File (Premiere Pro)
- XML Exports don't need manual channel reassignment (Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve).
- Icons added for Features.
- Warning added for special characters.
- New Feature: TimeBolt Watchable - Instantly Create Public Video Links
- Automatic Filter Value Detection Improved Significantly
- Export Clips now moved inside three-dots menu
- Turbo Mode now moved to Main Page
- Added button to reset Silence Detection Options
- Undo functionality added for B Key
- Updated Links
- Added File -> Save Timeline (.json) for easy clicking
- B key added to turn off previous green cut.
- Camera in Screen Recorder can now be scaled while maintaining 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Scratch path directory change now creates new folder inside the path selected.
- Audio issue with Screen Recorders fixed.
- Download umcheck json file right from TimeBolt Umcheck window.
- Native Apple Silicon Support
- Native H265/HEVC Preview
- All-new Capture System
- Better Performance because of Updated Platform Dependencies
- Ability to add exceptions to Umcheck added
- External links updated
- Fixed bugs with FCPXML Multi-cam
- Corrected Preview Generation Percentage Calculations
- FCPXML Multi-cam Added
- Umcheck now uploads .wav files for better transcript detections.
- Fixed a bug with drag and drop.
- Updated sliver detection.
- Added "yuv422p10le" pixfmt exception to FCPXML.
- Removed a bug where Umcheck caused tiny slivers in the Timeline.
- Fixed playback issue with some video files on Mac
- Fixed issue with Next Chunks when last clip is split causing timing issues
- File save increment numbers for Save JSON Timeline, FCPXML, XML, EDL, Markers.
- Custom punch-in values editable in Settings.
- Added button to clear all markers (and a confirmation modal).
- Added button to Add Marked Cuts to Render Queue (Also in Turbo Mode).
- Added button to Add to Render Queue as WAV File in Turbo Mode.
- Added check where if you add multiple files to render queue, output paths that already exist get incremented (like _2).
- Harded code '-' symbol in Decibels
- Changed download icon to save icon for JSON file
- Fixed Preview not working after "update silence detection"
- Added a button to cancel preview generation if not required.
- Added 'prores' codec to preview pipeline.
- Audio bitrate error fixed.
- Updated links to tutorial videos.
- Updated link to features page.
- Added 'you know' to umcheck pre-fill
- Fixed issue where preview video was generated continuously for certain videos.
- Fixed issue with background looping audio quality.
- Added new feature: Umcheck
- Added new textbox to input marker title.
- New audio processing method fixes audio sync issues for locally rendered video.
- Video preview now supported for all file types!
- Video Clips Export Bug Fixed
- Da Vinci Resolve Export Timecode Bug Fixed
- Turbo Mode Sync Bug Fixed
- Added a text box to denote speed-ups for cuts shorter than a certain length (FastForward Shorter Than)
- Fixed a bug for Batch Processing where rendering files in sequence with different widths and heights were failing.
- Default output file endings changed from _filtered to _timebolted.
- Turbo mode output file name and marker names are different from non-turbo names.
- Introducing Turbo Mode
- Introducing Markers for Cuts in the Timeline
- On Turn On Marked Cuts Button Added
- Download Markers Text File
- Added Batch Processing in Utilities
- 0.5x and 1.5x added to Speed Up Cuts
- Updated dependencies and fixed minor bugs.
- Buttons added for new chunk and previous chunk.
- Question marks added for in-product tutorials.
- Rendering Issue with vertical videos shot with Apple devices fixed.
- Added 'Forgot License Key?' to verification page to help recover missing keys.
- 1.5x Preview speed option
- Drag and drop file anywhere in the window
- Saved timeline cuts json file with incremental numbers
- [New Feature] Punch in to frame via right clicking on the clip or using the P shortcut key
- Change position of the punch in with right click option or using Alt (option key on Mac) + Arrow Keys
- Render Punch in via TimeBolt or export to XML or FCPXML
- Sped-up Clips in Timeline are now translated to XML and FCPXML files for direct use in Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect clip alignment in FCPXML for files shot on Sony Cameras.
- Estimated Time Saved is now dynamically updated.
- Added Export Feature for Camtasia TSCPROJ/CMPROJ Files
- Added Up and Down Shortcut Keys to move to the next and previous detected cuts.
- Add using simply S as a shortcut key to make splits in the timeline.
- Added 1.5x in the L key speed increase.
- L key now retains the speed previously held while quickly moving through the Timeline
- Fixed bugs for FCPXML and XML Export with regards to certain files taken from specific cameras.
- Fixed an issue where Preview Video was not playing from the correct position on the Timeline.
- Audio Track Assignment Bug Fix for XML Export
- Default filter level set to -35 dB without auto detection. Customers can turn on auto detection from Settings if needed.
- New error messages added.
- Updated DNS server
- Added Audio-Only Codec Support
- Updated Watermark
- Removed 10 Minute Video Limit
- Added Link to Manage TimeBolt Account
- Added Dark Mode UI
- Smaller Installer Size.
- Fixed Chunk 3+ Seeking Bug.
- Fixed DaVinci TimeCode Support Bug.
- Added Support For Auto-update.
- Abrupt error message when internet not connect fixed.
- Added message for videos where viewport is not available and falls back to audio-only preview.
- Security Bug Fixed
- Added option to ignore detections shorter than a particular value.
- Added button to expand timeline edge-to-edge across the screen.
- Looping Background Music Bug Fixed
- Added option in Settings to enable / disable automatic filter value detection.
- Addressing Final Cut Timeline Anomalies Bug
- Save JSON File Import Bug
- Added Keyboard Shortcuts Button in Left Panel
- JKL Editing (First Draft) (See Keyboard Shortcuts)
- Improved Speeds for Transition Rendering
- Improved Quality Retention of Audio and Video when Rendering.
- Faster Rendering Speed by using Copy Streams.
- Fixed Timeline bugs that caused incorrect merging and frame drops.
- Fixed bug that chose incorrect cuts while using Transitions.