TimeBolt Release Log
- Video Clips Export Bug Fixed
- Da Vinci Resolve Export Timecode Bug Fixed
- Turbo Mode Sync Bug Fixed
- Added a text box to denote speed-ups for cuts shorter than a certain length (FastForward Shorter Than)
- Fixed a bug for Batch Processing where rendering files in sequence with different widths and heights were failing.
- Default output file endings changed from _filtered to _timebolted.
- Turbo mode output file name and marker names are different from non-turbo names.
- Introducing Turbo Mode
- Introducing Markers for Cuts in the Timeline
- On Turn On Marked Cuts Button Added
- Download Markers Text File
- Added Batch Processing in Utilities
- 0.5x and 1.5x added to Speed Up Cuts
- Updated dependencies and fixed minor bugs.
- Buttons added for new chunk and previous chunk.
- Question marks added for in-product tutorials.
- Rendering Issue with vertical videos shot with Apple devices fixed.
- Added 'Forgot License Key?' to verification page to help recover missing keys.
- 1.5x Preview speed option
- Drag and drop file anywhere in the window
- Saved timeline cuts json file with incremental numbers
- [New Feature] Punch in to frame via right clicking on the clip or using the P shortcut key
- Change position of the punch in with right click option or using Alt (option key on Mac) + Arrow Keys
- Render Punch in via TimeBolt or export to XML or FCPXML
- Sped-up Clips in Timeline are now translated to XML and FCPXML files for direct use in Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect clip alignment in FCPXML for files shot on Sony Cameras.
- Estimated Time Saved is now dynamically updated.
- Added Export Feature for Camtasia TSCPROJ/CMPROJ Files
- Added Up and Down Shortcut Keys to move to the next and previous detected cuts.
- Add using simply S as a shortcut key to make splits in the timeline.
- Added 1.5x in the L key speed increase.
- L key now retains the speed previously held while quickly moving through the Timeline
- Fixed bugs for FCPXML and XML Export with regards to certain files taken from specific cameras.
- Fixed an issue where Preview Video was not playing from the correct position on the Timeline.
- Audio Track Assignment Bug Fix for XML Export
- Default filter level set to -35 dB without auto detection. Customers can turn on auto detection from Settings if needed.
- New error messages added.
- Updated DNS server
- Added Audio-Only Codec Support
- Updated Watermark
- Removed 10 Minute Video Limit
- Added Link to Manage TimeBolt Account
- Added Dark Mode UI
- Smaller Installer Size.
- Fixed Chunk 3+ Seeking Bug.
- Fixed DaVinci TimeCode Support Bug.
- Added Support For Auto-update.
- Abrupt error message when internet not connect fixed.
- Added message for videos where viewport is not available and falls back to audio-only preview.
- Security Bug Fixed
- Added option to ignore detections shorter than a particular value.
- Added button to expand timeline edge-to-edge across the screen.
- Looping Background Music Bug Fixed
- Added option in Settings to enable / disable automatic filter value detection.
- Addressing Final Cut Timeline Anomalies Bug
- Save JSON File Import Bug
- Added Keyboard Shortcuts Button in Left Panel
- JKL Editing (First Draft) (See Keyboard Shortcuts)
- Improved Speeds for Transition Rendering
- Improved Quality Retention of Audio and Video when Rendering.
- Faster Rendering Speed by using Copy Streams.
- Fixed Timeline bugs that caused incorrect merging and frame drops.
- Fixed bug that chose incorrect cuts while using Transitions.