1. Make sure your firewall is not blocking the connection attempt. Norton antivirus is known to block installation of DLLs on Windows OS. Disable Norton, install TimeBolt exe, enter key-code, then re-enable Norton.
2. TimeBolt works on up to 2 machines. If you try and use on over two machines, it will log users out. To use on more than two machines, you must purchase another license.
ERROR WHEN USING CUDA ACCELERATION?
If TimeBolt is unable to render with CUDA Acceleration turned on, please make sure you're running the latest Nvidia Drivers (456.38 or later).
FastSpring is our fulfillment provider. If you are part of the very few subscribers who can’t enter pay details please try either another card, or close / re-open the browser. It works 95% of the time, can’t tell you why :)
CAN I EXPORT CUTS INTO ADOBE PREMIER?
Yes. Two options:
1. Save as Json file and apply with Adobe Premiere plugin. Read more.
2. Export cuts as an XML file. TimeBolt supports multiple bit rates 29.97 / 30 & 59.94 / 60 fps, keeps audio tracks attached, and you can specify which audio tracks if any in an MP4 to ignore when deleting silence.
When importing into Premier both left and right stereo tracks are maintained. See video hub for how to enable audio tracks once XML is imported into premier.
WHAT PROGRAMS WORK WITH THE EDL FEATURE?
We have tested the EDL output with a number of NLE’s. At this time Adobe Premier does not seem to accurately support EDL imports. But don’t worry…ever try DaVinci Resolve? With TimeBolt’s EDL feature you can even specify which audio tracks to filter or ignore. Tested at multiple frame rates as well.
HOW LONG OF A FILE CAN TIMEBOLT PROCESS?
With the release of version 2.5.0 TimeBolt can process any length of video! The software cuts the media into 1-hr chunks, and recompiles as a filtered file. Again, expect a 1:1 processing time which also depends on the speed of your machine. But it’ll happen in the background, while you do whatever you want.
WHAT ARE THE BEST AUDIO THRESHOLD SETTINGS?
Set 'Filter Below Sound Level' to -30 to -40 db.
For split time the default and recommended value is .5.
For left padding recommended time is .04. Right padding is .15 to prevent early cutoff of words.
WHAT TYPE OF VIDEO AND AUDIO FILES DOES TIMEBOLT PROCESS?
TimeBolt now supports all major video and audio formats / frame rates!
HOW LONG DO VIDEO FILES TAKE TO PROCESS?
Video = 30 – 45 minutes of processing time per 30 minutes of show.
Audio = 5 minutes of processing time per 30 minutes of show.
For larger files, 1 minute of 4K footage takes TimeBolt 1 minute and 20 seconds to process.
The free version with the watermark can take twice as long to filter!
WHO IS TIMEBOLT FOR?
TimeBolt is for thee types of customers:
1. Producers with large existing audiences who already pay contractors to edit the bulk of grunt work.
2. Individual editors who already spend 4-5 hours a week editing out dead air from video files. Their goal is to release quality video more frequently.
3. Self-broadcasters who do not use Final Cut Pro / Premier but still have to keep the action snappy. Educators and trainers can now trim the fat without learning to edit in an NLE in a fraction of the time.
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.