AUTOMATICALLY EDIT VIDEO WITH JUMP CUTSMar 14, 2020
STEPS TO AUTOMATE JUMP CUTS WITH TIMEBOLT SOFTWARE:
1. Set duration of silence to cut
2. Set minimum duration of silence to speed-up
3. Select audio tracks to filter or ignore
4. Add padding to prevent early cut-off (recommended buffer is .15 seconds)
5. Preview the cuts
6. Add Transitions
6. Select output quality and file size
7. Click Run
BONUS: For granular editing export XML into Adobe Premier, or EDL into DaVinci Resolve.
TIP: Use ‘Filter Below’ option to get more granular on audio levels to filter. TimeBolt automatically chooses the best filter selection based on the audio graph levels.
Get your 15-day trial of TimeBolt.io here.